Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 190: Mtn Dew Addicts Anonymous

In nursing school we had to go to an AA meeting as part of our homework for one of our classes and it was a really cool experience. Today I realized that I need to join a support group for my addiction. So in lieu of waiting to finding others with my same sad dependence, I'm just going to tell my story
Hello my name is Jessica, and I'm addicted to Mountain Dew...
I went to Kroger and bought a drink but quickly discovered that the cap would not come off. After several attempts to get it off myself I asked some of my friends for help...when they couldn't get it off I implored complete strangers. Finally, in desperation, I flirted with this random guy until he used his pocket knife to cut off the top of the bottle...


...I need help.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha...nice. I will go back to an AA meeting with you if you want...sadly that was one of my favorite rotations. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!
    Let me know when the next Mountain Dew AA meeting is. I probably need to go too.

    ReplyDelete