Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 333: E-mails

I should have learned in nursing school that you never leave a decision to a group of people. You'd think that by now, by this point in my life, that I would have figured out that the bigger the group, the bigger the drama when trying to make a decision. For example, in nursing school they let our class vote to decide if we could wear blue scrubs to clinicals instead of our horrible pleated white astronaut/karate uniforms and after 3 rounds of voting, in which we offered to pay to buy new blue scrubs for anyone that said no, we still had to walk around like abominable snowmen...
But obviously I did not learn, because today I sent an open ended e-mail out to our entire college/career age ministry at church about a t-shirt design and holy cow the e-mails! 5 hours, 88 e-mails, 2 g-mail chats, 3 facebook messages, and 52 text messages later....I finally just made the decision myself and decided that if anyone is upset, mad, has their feelings hurt...well oh well, that's life. I blame myself for the entire situation because I should have known better....
and in the midst of all of this I burnt my chin on a piece of pizza...still not sure how that happened, but it hurt!


how can something so tasty be so dangerous?

No comments:

Post a Comment