Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 278: Name?

Things about my car
1. Driving an automatic makes me feel lazy
2. being able to push a button and have your window go down is like the coolest thing
3. its easier to drive with your knee when you're driving an automatic...not that I drive with my knee...its just an observation
4. packing up is WAY easier when there are 4 doors on your car
5. cup holders are "classy"
6. being able to drive anywhere I want at any time during the day without having to think about how hot/cold it'll be in my car is absolutely blowing my mind
7. locking and unlocking doors without having to lean all the way across the car totally rocks
8. sun visors are awesome
9. I can't decide if my car is a girl or a boy....and I don't know what to name it...Help?!


So what should it's name be? Whoever gives me a good name for it will win a prize!

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh out loud...i guess i could have just said LOL but ANYWAY...umm your car is definitely a boy (girls are too hormonal). And I will continue to pray about the name.
    The real question is, what is the prize? :-p

    ReplyDelete