Monday, January 24, 2011

KJ: My Hero!

Those of you who know me know that I have 1 fear in life. 1 thing that will make me scream bloody murder. 1 thing that can bring me to tears instantaneously. Well, tonight this "1 thing" crawled out of my work bag into my room (yes, there are some roaches at the hospital I work at...yay). Long story short, I screamed like I'm known to do, Cat got really confused and a little worried and Kelly, my dear Kelly, came walking in asking "so where's the bug?" Kelly was AMAZING! it took like 30 minutes for us to tear my room apart, as the little devil was especially agile and cunning, but Kelly outwitted the monster successfully purged my room of the vile excrement of the earth.


Beware of KJ, roach slayer.
armed with her shoe and air freshener....

No comments:

Post a Comment