Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oh Fabio!

The receptionist at church gave Kelly a framed picture of Fabio for Christmas and insisted that she keep it in her office. Kelly then tried to hide it on Adrianne's desk, but we found it and I brought it home and hid it under the pillows in Kelly's bed. So at about 11:30 that night I'm sitting in my room and I hear "Oh Fabio!" and Kelly came running into my room with the framed picture of Fabio. A few days later my parents came to visit and I was showing them my room and my mom looked around and said "what is that?!" and I look over and there was Fabio, sitting on my bookcase. And I said, "Oh Fabio!" We then put Fabio on a bookshelf in our kitchen. Well I left for my ski trip today and as I was unpacking my book bag and settling in for the night, guess who I found at the bottom of my bag?


Oh Fabio!

No comments:

Post a Comment