Sunday, June 26, 2011

QOTDs

I was going through my phone and found a list of quotes made by various people...so here they are:

"someone might get saved because of your curling iron" ~Kelly Johnson

"did you know today is national star wars day? May the FOURTH be with you!"~Kelly Johnson

Kelly: what does "la parilla" mean?
Me: The grill.
Kelly: That makes more sense than "the hat" (as we're eating at el sombrero)

cucumbers are the little jerks that made pickles possible ~ timothy

"i just feel safer when my eyes are covered"~Kelly

"I have a giant stuffed panda in my car"~Katie

"wanna stroke my beard?" ~Morgan

how am i supposed to sleep? I watched dead children and had to kill a roach ~kelly

"look, its the ocean! Jake you're gonna love it...it's like a big tub that fish have sex in" ~timothy (talking to jake, who's 1 yr)

Isn't it ironic that we call it the burning bush when it acutally didn't burn. Shouldn't we call it the flaming bush?~jonathan

"hang here, let me go talk to the geek nerds for a minute"~Jeremy

"There are chicken's everywhere! Kelly scared of chickens, she like 'chickens? aaahhhh!'"~Blake

"people should just write down everything i say cause i'm like a quotable genius!"~Kelly

"I got the easy book"~Ashlyn ("reading" a book with nothing but pictures)

"If they really wanted me to pay back my student loan they shouldn't have let me major in anthrapology. Anything with apology in it shouldn't be a major"~ Anonymous

"Let the Beast out!"~Katie

"this ain't a pogo stick. its a bike."

"the alternative would be to think backwards...that's just remembering"

"we have this pelatathic thing going"~Jonathan

"let's buy each other those pajama jeans...I think that'd be a good investment"~Kelly Johnson

"no I don't want a quesadilla, that sounds like something I just ran over"~Morgan

Me: "Blake you're killing me!" (blake is sitting on my face)
Ren: "Blake come here and hug mommy"
Blake: "No mommy, I killing Jeh-ka!"

"Ring pocket, ashes... fall down!"~Blake

"Your heart is full of carbs"~Kelly (talking to Kenny)

Mom:"you didn't call me on my birthday, courtney did"
Daniel:"me and courtney are one flesh. its biblical mom. read the bible."

"if i hadn't moved here, i'd probably be in the irish mafia" ~patrick


No comments:

Post a Comment