Thursday, July 7, 2011

Game Night!

So in light of the fact that I am obviously heavily medicated due to the extraction of my wisdom teeth this week, I did not lead Bible Study as I normally do every week. Also, since I was unable to find a replacement leader we decided to just meet and play games and just have some quality bonding time....much fun ensued!

We played a game called "Quelf" which I had never heard of but it's actually a very fun, interesting, and just all around different game. I highly recommend it for group game nights. I ended up wearing a panda mask for most of the night, Morgan had to wink at people, Jonathan had to cheer for Ava every round, Matt had to sit with a book in his lap, Alicia had to have one hand on the floor, and Emily had to wear a "snorkel" ...there was also much singing, some leap frog, and lots of other stuff...




We also played scategories, and Jonathan is remarkably good at Scategories....I was impressed

No comments:

Post a Comment