Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 16: BIG BANG MARATHON!!!

I spent the day with my friend Sarah and we played phase 10 (i lost), blockus (i won!), and then we had a Big Bang Theory Marathon! If you haven't seen Big Bang Theory, then you are missing out because it is comedic GENIUS! Sheldon is probably my most favorite television character ever.
Oh and this ---->
This is me winning! I used the 1 piece last, which means you win even more! (I don't really know how you get points in Blockus. I just know that you are supposed to use all your pieces and if you use the 1 piece last then that's good)

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda...(Johnny's mom)July 12, 2010 at 6:34 AM

    Hi Jes...I love reading your blog....I also love The Big Bang Theory....Tot has what I like to call "Sheldon Moments" all of the time....LOL...makes living with her lots of fun...LOL

    ReplyDelete