Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29: Pharmacology, Pharmacology, and more Pharmacology



Pharmacology is the bane of my existence. Studying drug information and implementation makes my brain melt. Basically everything has the potential to kill you, so you should just eat organic foods, exercise and hope that you don't get sick.
Next week I have 2 Pharmacology tests and I'm not ready for either one of them. We also have the "Exit" exam in less than a month and to prepare us for this they made us take this 4 week online study course. This course is very informative and nice and everything, but its hard. Very hard. It's a ton of information and it makes me feel completely incompetent. Anyway, it has a pharm module on it that took me FOREVER to complete. So I dislike it even more now. Then today I was also studying my pharm notes...that wasn't so fun either. If I knew everything about nursing school that I know now, before I decided to go into nursing, then I don't think I'd have done it.

More pharmacology...boo!
So this is my life. I spend my days either studying or in class, but I don't think I'm actually remembering any of it. I only get to see the sun while I'm walking to class. I'm going to die from vitamin D deprivation. Luckily we have medications to fix that....

No comments:

Post a Comment