Sunday, February 26, 2012

GW Exotic Animal Park

I want to go here: The GW Exotic Animal Park

Not many people know this about me, but when I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian. I brought all kinds of animals home and asked to keep them. My parents were real troopers cause I can think of at least 7 dogs that I found and asked to keep...not to mention the one that I have now, or the cats we rescued while I was in college. Then I changed it to a Zoologist because I wanted to go and play with big cats and call it "research". I even picked out an animal reserve in Texas that I wanted to work for. I had big goals...but somewhere along the line I figured it'd be easier to get a job as a small animals vet. Then I discovered that you have to put animals to sleep in that profession and switched my career path to nursing. But I still have this urge to go and play with a baby tiger...well today I found out that one of my friends has done just that. She played with a baby TIGER!! I am so jealous. and I SO want to go to this park! Who is with me?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment