Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Last Supper

I woke up this morning and took Roscoe out to pee and started freaking out cause he had some swelling near his surgical site that looked really bad. I threw him in the car and drove all the way to Milledgeville (yes his vet is 30 minutes away, great vet, but moments like this make me rethink the decision to see him). I get to the vet and of course the swelling looks better by then and Roscoe is acting normal around them so they just give me a cone collar thing. It kinda felt like a waste of a drive, but this morning just proves that I've already subconsciously decided to keep the dog. even if he does hate me for putting this cone around his head.


I also had some friends come hangout for my birthday! and it seemed like everywhere we went there was a picture of The Last Supper...it was a little strange...

except for this one...this one was in a Catholic Church, so I kinda expected it to be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment