Friday, February 3, 2012

Castrate

Roscoe had his manhood taken away today. I literally almost started crying when I saw him after his surgery. He just stood there staring at the wall and when I finally got him to move he walked/limped half crookedly to the car...poor boy is exhausted...and probably a little pissed off.


and really who can blame him? I mean some of the definitions of the word castrate are: to emasculate; to deprive of strength, power, or efficiency; to weaken. geld (to take strength, vitality, or power from; weaken or subdue.) and lets be honest folks...the reason for fixing animals kinda is to "subdue" them....

Anywho, I found out that Roscoe is 14 months old and 35 pounds...so he won't get much bigger! probably just gain a little weight is all! He's like the perfect size! Still not sure what kind of dog he is though

No comments:

Post a Comment