Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 225: Homewrecker

I got in my car today and was almost out of my neighborhood before I realized that the stick on my windshield was actually a stick bug....and he was GINORMOUS!


by this time he was holding on for dear life, so its a little easier to tell that its a bug (his head is that the bottom of the picture, you can see his antenna if you look real hard)

I kinda felt bad when he finally fell off (he held on for a REALLY long time!), I feel like I just took him away from his family and his home. He held onto my car for about 3-4 miles...it could take a bug forever to travel that kind of distance...I'm a homewrecker.
Well, at best I'm a homewrecker, there's a possibility that he didn't survive the car ride...in that case I'm a murderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment