Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 230: Put it back together and it'll work

SO when we were little my dad cut his hand on a table saw. He lost his pinky and the use of some of the knuckles in his right hand and couldn't work for a while. My mom didn't work and with 5 kids money got kinda tight. Right before school started our washing machine broke and my parent's didn't have the money to get it fixed at the time for obvious reasons. My dad had taken the washing machine apart and long story short my mom told him to put it back together and it would work...so he did and our entire family gathered around the washing machine and prayed that it would work...and it did, for like another 5 or 10 years.
So last night I was talking to my brother Timothy about my car and he said "next time you look under your hood you'll see what's wrong with it." So of course I wondered if he believed that this was one of the washing machine kinda things or if he was just saying it...and he may have just been saying it but when I opened up the hood of my car this morning I saw the hose where all of the water was pouring out...and it appears that it will be a rather easy fix!

the culprit


of course this was on the side of the hose that I couldn't see


No comments:

Post a Comment