Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 236: This is like the Hyatt of dressing rooms

I went shopping with my soon to be roomie Kelly today, and we went into the dressing rooms at Dillards and HOLY COW they are nice. There was a seating area with chairs and sofas, then all of these individual dressing rooms that were each about the size of my bedroom. In each room there were huge floor length mirrors, a cushioned high-backed chair with a little side table, hooks on the wall for clothing and then there were these special hooks that said "mine mine mine!", "maybe", and "maybe not"


seriously the nicest dressing rooms ever!

Side story: I had a patient once that told me that we needed to remodel the hospital to be more like the Hyatt. Then a couple weeks ago a visitor told me that the suite (yes the hospital I work at has a suite which is really nice) was like the Hyatt compared to all the rest of the rooms....So I figure this must be the "Hyatt" of Dressing rooms....it's only logical.

1 comment:

  1. ummm...i have totally thought of have that idea of the yes, no and maybe racks in dressing rooms.....someone stole my million dollar idea....curses! (Although I don't know if that idea is quite worth a million dollar...but still.)

    ReplyDelete