Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 241: Are you a star or the sun?

There are stars out there somewhere...


....I think they're just covered up by the pollution

Conversation of the Day:

"how jealous the stars must be at knowing they will never shine as brightly as the sun...they can only hope to pale in comparison"
"now you can walk through tomorrow and know that a man compared your radiance to the sun itself, and never lied."
"I'm always open to making boyfriends jealous....I mean hey I'll take you to the movies if that helps"

"I don't think he'd get jealous"

"well that's good for him, I would get jealous...I would not want to lose the sun."

"yeah, that really was a good line, you should save these."

"I'll write them down. I only hope someone else can inspire me to use them the way you have...yes the goodness continues!"

No comments:

Post a Comment