Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday B!

Today was Blake's 2nd Birthday Party, and she was SO cute...and very much the diva


these cupcakes were AMAZING


And then there were my brothers, having a swinging contest...


Michael's best jump:


...I don't know if you could've even referred to that as a "jump" or even why he considered himself as part of this competition...

Daniel's best jump:


Daniel looked like a mixture of a frog and one of the kids from high school musical

Timothy's best jump:


Timmy almost broke both ankles, got a concussion, punctured a lung, fractured his skull...but luckily he's even better at falling than he is at jumping. He's got the tuck and roll down pat!

I told them that Timothy won, but Daniel insisted that Timothy had a better swing and the angle that I was taking pictures at was off...so we had to have a tie breaker:


Winner?
(I'm still thinking Timmy)

1 comment:

  1. I believe Timothy was the official champion of the first ever Olympic Swing Jumping Competition.

    ReplyDelete