Sunday, April 17, 2011

Third Day, Tenth Avenue North, and Trevor Morgan

12 years ago I bought my 1st set of Christian CDs, among them were Jesus Freak by DC Talk and Time by Third Day. Those 2 CDs were the reason that I tried to listen to nothing but Christian music (which lasted for a few years, until I turned 13 and discovered Nelly and my Rap obsession began). 5 years after that I went to my first Third Day Concert and I got to meet Toby Mac (from DC Talk). Now 7 years later I got to see Third Day in Concert again and I discovered that they recently went to Haiti...and I am even more in love with them now than I ever have been before!


Tenth Avenue North was the opening band


...they sing some of my favorite songs right now, but tonight Third Day reminded me why they are my favorite Christian rock band! The concert was amazing!


And in the middle of it Third Day ran out into the crowd and played a few songs...it was really cool!


Thank you Third Day for introducing me to Christian rock, and for the past 12 years of amazing songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment