Friday, January 6, 2012

Post Haiti Dinner

Once again we had our post Haiti trip dinner at Downtown Grill (delicious!!) and it was SO much fun!! Most interesting comment of the night was a conversation I had with a friend of mine who happens to be a doctor and ordained minister. He asked me if I had ever considered going to medical school, because after going to Haiti and working together in the clinic he said that he felt that I would make a great doctor...his wife said that I should at least become a nurse practitioner. I had never really thought about doing either of those...I don't know what God has in store for me this year, but He certainly is throwing a lot of thought provoking things at me...and it's only January 6th! This is going to be an interesting year.

No comments:

Post a Comment