Friday, January 13, 2012

SHOES!

there is a store in Miami that makes me want to be a hooker!
...wait. let me rephrase that. There is a store that sells women's shoes for $5.88.


It mostly consists of stiletto heels/boots, which I could not, nor would I ever, wear. And I really mean that I could not physically wear stiletto heels, mainly because I'm pigeon toed and I have a hard time walking barefoot...put heels on me and you might as well book me a room at the nearest trauma center. But seriously, there were some cute shoes in there that I really wanted to want to wear...if that makes sense. But seeing as how I almost sprung my ankle just trying to try them on means that its probably a good thing that I'm not a stripper...or a part of any other profession where stilettos are a common occurrence.

Tonight we also went walking around Boca Raton. As we passed by a shoe store, my 18 month old cousin ran in and yelled "SHOES!!" Boy are my aunt and uncle in for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment