Sunday, January 15, 2012

West Palm Beach

There is a road in West Palm Beach where the land on both sides of the road belongs to the same person. 1 side is the ocean view property and 1 side is the canal...so 1 side they have their mansion and yacht and on the other their cabana and private beach... How do people afford places like that?! We also went to this really nice resort...


this is me pretending to be rich...which this is a really comfortable chair. Timothy needs to make me one of these

PS: there are 2 words in this post that I had to literally look up in the dictionary. like a real paper and ink dictionary because I couldn't remember how to spell them...hooked on phonics did not work for me. I really am dyslexic. ok make that 3 words. Can you guess which words I can't spell?

2 comments:

  1. Ummm....yacht, mansion, and dyslexic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually I can spell yacht...sadly there was another word I couldn't spell

    ReplyDelete