Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sloan's

When I was in college there was this ice-cream place called scoops that was really bright and colorful and just fun to be in. Well Sloan's in Boca Raton is like scoops on crack.


Not only does it have absolutely delicious ice-cream, a fun atmosphere and enough random crap hanging around to keep ADHD tourists busy for hours, but it also has one of the coolest bathrooms ever! Or really one of the coolest bathroom doors ever.... you see, when you walk up it looks like this:


its a glass door! you can see right in! (yes that's me) but when you lock the door:


Yeah, I know that just blew your mind right?!

and if the fogging door wasn't enough this guy walked into the place and I about peed my pants laughing...my aunt and I hurried to discretely get a picture of him:


...the man with the pink wig and purple velour leisure suit was the one we were laughing at....the man standing next to him is my uncle...pointing right at us and my camera and encouraging the strange man to come meet us...oh how I love my family...

QOTD: "let's go to the ice-cream store and take your picture on the toilet"

No comments:

Post a Comment