Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 165: The NCLEX

So this is what they give you after you take the NCLEX RN Exam...a little pamphlet.


After 4 years of college, months of study and preparation, weeks of anxiety, and spending $300 just to take the stupid test, I get this little folded piece of paper...it's rather anti-climatic, and if you're wondering the stress doesn't just go away when you're finished with the test. Cause once you finish the test then you have to wait for the results...so yeah, still stressed!

...Good news, I picked up Ren from the church today, she just got back from her Costa Rica Mission Trip and she absolutely loved it! I kinda want to go next year...which adds one more to my list of mission trips that I want to go on next year (5 in total now: Haiti, Uganda, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Honduras, and Costa Rica....I will only be able to pick one)

No comments:

Post a Comment