Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 179: Orientation

1st day of work: Orientation to the hospital
aka: lots of time sitting in a room while people talk at you

its actually really important information...but it still gets boring having to sit there all day... So, I starting doodling in an effort to stay awake and pay attention, and all I had was my napkin left over from breakfast...by the way, it's really hard to draw on a napkin.


there were more napkin drawings but my pen kept ripping the napkins to shreds...this was the only one that survived. (and just by looking at this doodle, I know exactly what they were talking about when I drew it ~Employee Health Benefits. I drew the shark while they were talking about dental...)

Quote of the Day:
"that's the sheriff!" ~Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment