Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 168: ...I saved Nemo

Decorating for VBS


Lorin and I made the boat...I don't know why there are fishes swimming behind the mast/flag thing...maybe it's a sunken boat...I have no idea, I just do what I'm told

So I didn't have my phone at all today cause I left it at home and by the time I realized it I was already working at the church but I figured that no one would probably even talk to me today anyways... boy was I wrong. I got home and found 18 text messages, 5 missed calls, and 3 voicemails...and my mom thought something had happened to me and my sister (cause apparently she was answering her phone either).

Quote of the Day:

" What are wing tenders?" ~me

"Congratulations on passing your drivers test!" ~Tucker

"Uhhh...I think the sprinkler is on fire..." ~Tucker

"I donated my hair to the oil spill...I saved Nemo" ~Ciara


No comments:

Post a Comment