Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33: Hungry?


So I bought an article of clothing and when I got home I realized that the label said Jezebel. Who would name a clothing line, Jezebel? I automatically think about Jezebel, the daughter of Ethbaal, King of the Sidonians (1 Kings 16). She was thrown out a window and "some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall and on the horses, and he trampled her underfoot." Then her flesh was eaten by dogs....which makes me think that maybe whoever came up with this label name wasn't aware of the Jezebel in Biblical history. Now whenever I wear that piece of clothing, I'm gonna be a little wary anytime a dog comes near me.

Speaking of eating...tonight was Tuesday night dinner, and it was at my house. I made brownies!
They were delicious!!
(they were for dessert...I made real food too)

2 comments:

  1. The bite out of that brownie is so artistic... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then Amy tried to give her half eaten brownie to me!! lol! And haha - wary of dogs!

    ReplyDelete