Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 47: "Wah-Wah"


I only have 1 class on Tuesdays and its right in the middle of the day (12-2). We're supposed to be learning about the Legal and Ethical aspects of nursing...but whenever my teacher starts talking I don't really hear anything. It's like the teacher on the Peanuts Cartoon, you can hear Charlie Brown ask a question, but the only reply is "wah-wah." If she were an animal, she'd be a bird...she actually reminds me of the teacher on Jimmy Neutron. Anyway, I drew and colored and made flowers in class today to stay busy. She kept walking by me, and I was kinda waiting for her to say something to me, but I think I talk the most in our class discussions, so she can't say that I wasn't paying attention.
There was more, but I gave them to Amy and Ansley.
(Ansley, look I colored them)

1 comment: