Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32: Peace


I was at Ansley's house and didn't have a picture for today yet so I took one of a picture on her wall. It's kinda funny cause this is actually one of my favorite verses, I just didn't really read it until I got home. But I like verse 7 even more. Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything,
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your
requests to God.7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and
your minds in Christ Jesus"
This is the scripture I read the day I got my acceptance letter for nursing school. I was so anxious that I cried almost all day because I didn't get a letter when everyone else did. Turns out my letter was placed in the wrong mailbox. It's hard to believe that was almost 2 years ago and now I'm already looking for jobs. I just hope and pray that the peace of God stays with me so I can get through this semester.

1 comment: