Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 37: Let the Celebrations Begin!


The older I get the longer my birthday celebrations last. As a kid we'd spend a day or a weekend doing fun stuff as a family or with friends. But now that I live away from home I get to have my birthday every time I visit someone...which I'm not gonna lie, is really cool. So its more like my birth"month" than my birth"day".
Tonight was the beginning of the festivities and my awesome sister (who might be starting project 365!) always does something really nice for me. She made me a steak dinner and some delicious cupcakes (she knows that food is my weak spot), she is so creative!

















Then she gave me the best present ever!!!

I also got to spend the day with 3 of my most favorite people:

(I realize that Sam is not technically a person, but he was my 1st nephew and I just love him)

Both of the girls just got hair cuts...they look so much older now. Sadly I ended up spending most of the day working on modules...
Saunders, I highly dislike you...notice that I was on screen 1 of 532, this is only 1 of the 5 lessons in Module 10...thank you nursing school for consuming my life...


2 comments:

  1. What fun birthday activities...except for modules...and holy crap b/c I haven't gotten to 10 yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I lied. There are 6 lessons in Module 10. the 4th one has 532, the 5th has 131, and the 6th has 257...which makes a total of 1014 slides...shoot me please!

    ReplyDelete