Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 48: another sun-less day

2nd Day of Practicum
Bad News: Woke up before 5 am got home after 8 pm...it was like it was night all day long cause I didn't get to see the sun.
Good News: I got to ride in the back of a cop car! Which is on my list of things that I want to do before I die (I don't know why), but I was super excited!

This isn't the actual cop car that I rode in, cause I'm pretty sure that the cop driving me from the parking lot to the hospital already thought I was crazy for being so excited about riding in the back of his car. So I know that he would've thought I was insane if I asked him if I could take a picture too...

1 comment:

  1. Girl...I think you need to have some popo friends...I too wanted to ride in the back, or at least take a picture...the day I went for a ride along (dressed in fatigues and a black shirt I created to read "SWAT" btw) I was told, "Ummm, you do NOT want to sit in that back of any police car!" Me: "Why not, that is cool for a pic?" Popo friend: "Do you know what sort of fluids come out of people while they are back there?" ALL kinds it seems! Eww!!!

    ReplyDelete