Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41: I use post-its like an addict uses needles

So tomorrow is my first day of practicum. I am going to be in the CVICU at an AMAZING level 1 trauma center, magnet hospital. This practicum is like my dream job! I am so incredibly excited...and yet I am so terribly nervous! It's like when you're little and you wait in line for 4 hours to meet Mickey Mouse (who is your hero). Then after all that waiting, you finally see him and he is so big that you run away crying (true story, I was 2). Anyways, that's kinda how I feel now.
I really do love Mickey Mouse. My mom bought me Mickey Mouse Post-its and pens for Christmas. I also love Post-its. I have them everywhere. I actually have some just randomly stuck on my wall, desk, bible, alarm clock...

Quote of the day: "Oh. You were practicing that in the shower and I got worried." ~Cameron on Modern Family

No comments:

Post a Comment