Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 39: "Since I rarely hug I’m relying on your expertise on duration" ~ Sheldon

Even though nursing school is consuming my life and I'm stressed out beyond reason, this has been a pretty good birthday! I got phone calls from all my family (this is the 1st time that all 3 of my brothers called me on my actual birthday), I ingested copious amounts of sugar, and all my friends have found ways to make me smile today...

Also, I have the best roommate! She got me a birthday card with a pineapple on it, an ice-cream cake, and the cactus cups that we had at El Tequila! (see day 28) I also got 31 Days of Praise from Ansley which she talked about at Tuesday Morning Prayer. I'm so excited about reading it!
Quote of the Day: “The best thing about this book is the way it smells” ~ Ansley

1 comment:

  1. yay for quoting me! : ) And I'm so happy about you getting to read that book! You will be BLESSED!! : )

    ReplyDelete