Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 123: Midnight Breakfast


...this should really be called 10:00 breakfast cause it closes at midnight and they will not let you in. I'm pretty sure I've gone to every midnight breakfast during college and I've only managed to get 2 t-shirts (there are 2 a year and you have to be the 1st 100 in to get a shirt). Except now I have 3 cause I got one tonight!


the quality of the t-shirts have definitely decreased over the years, but this one is surprisingly better than last semesters...I'm not sure why our bobcats have green arms or why they only eat pancakes (pancakes are pretty much always on the shirt somewhere)...we didn't even get pancakes, they gave us waffles...soggy waffles...

I don't know why I was so determined to get a shirt but I feel like I've achieved some kind of major accomplishment by getting one, epecially since some people got there at 7:40 to wait in line so that they could get a shirt...yeah that was not me, but we did wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment