Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 142: DESTIN!

Today I discovered that there are places in Georgia that are less civilized than Effingham. I am now quite grateful that I grew up in Effingham instead of one of those places...at least I can find an area with good cell service in Effingham, we spent about 2 hours driving like 65 mph with no bars...nothing. just empty roads...some towns didn't even look like people lived there. It was a little spooky, but it made the drive a little more interesting. When we finally got to Destin me and Taylor went for a walk on the beach because she was so excited about seeing the ocean...


...here's the view of the place where we are staying


(we were standing in the ocean)

Oh! and today was my brothers' 25th birthday! Happy Quarter of a Century Daniel and Timothy! (...in case you don't know, they are twins)

Quote of the Day:

"Citytrends! It's like the Dairy Queen of clothes" ~Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment