Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 126: Jittery Joe's

I'm kinda a klutz...which really isn't news to anyone, but I burnt my toe today on my straightener and that was just a bad moment in life.

We had graduation practice today


and then Ansley, Amy, and I decided to go to the store to look for shoes and ended up spending most of the day walking around town...it was lots of fun! We have a Jittery Joe's now


and they lit up the old campus theater lights...which is the only time I've ever seen them on


I also got to talk to Emily and Sarah via google video chat....



Quote of the Day:
"calm down or I am going to fart" ~ Ansley

"Where are my shoes?" ~ Courtney

"Is he cute? No! he has white hair" ~ Ansley

"Oh, I wanna take a bath in the washing machine!" ~ Emily

"We decided to take a break on the big balls" ~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment