Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 134: a black hole

I drove to Effingham today. Which is always kinda boring because 16 is so uninteresting (except my car did decide to not work for about 30 minutes after I stopped for gas...that was fun...). I had to stay at my brother Michael's house this time because of my bad back (I'm too young to be saying that) and the shortest route to his house is to take this dirt road.


It's kinda like a black hole...no cell phone service. no real signs of civilization. just trees...
but I got to see Jake! He reminds me of Daniel.


well except for the dimples


Quote of the Day:
"I wonder what Jake will sound like when he starts talking" ~me
"Like a man" ~Courtney

"awww, he's so talented" ~me
"yeah, he's more talented than most adults" ~Courtney

"Did you leave Jake here with mom?" ~Daniel
"No, Courtney said she's kinda attached to him"
"...I'm kinda attached to him too" ~Daniel

1 comment:

  1. OH my gooooodeesssss....look at those dimples....SO cute.
    I think I need to hold a baby.

    ReplyDelete