Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 149: Bop it

I was babysitting tonight and we had a bop it competition. I haven't played bob it in years, but I must say that I'm still pretty good at it. I won with a high score of 70!


We also watched The Sandlot, which was one of my favorite movies as a child, but I didn't remember all the cussing that is in that movie...I don't know what its rated but I totally remember watching that movie when I was like 6 years old. It's strange that you don't even notice things like that until you're sitting there with a bunch of young kids wondering if you are corrupting their young minds.

Quote of the Day:

"I'm not crying! I'm just sweating through my eyes!"

1 comment:

  1. I remember watchin' that movie when I was real little too!! But it was soo good I guess the cussing could be overlooked! : )

    ReplyDelete