Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 130: Something Beautiful


I had a busy busy day:
  • woke up early
  • took ren to work
  • helped get the girls ready for school
  • made a doctor's appointment (which was quite a long process cause I had to find a doctor in Macon that would accept my insurance and would accept a new patient...tomorrow)
  • took the girls to school
  • got a storage unit
  • unloaded all my stuff into the storage unit (thanks JW)
  • hung out at the church for a little while (no kelly, I do NOT have a boyfriend)
  • ordered a new power cord for my computer (found one for $11! Hopefully that's a good thing)
  • unloaded some stuff at the house
  • ate lunch (that's right I did all of that before lunch)
  • got ready for my job interview (exciting!)
  • went to my job interview (did the whole drug test/background check thing)
  • picked the girls up from school
  • picked ren up from work
  • watched the girls
  • ate dinner
  • watched Big Bang Theory (so funny!)
  • set up my room some
  • wrote my blog
  • went to bed...or at least I will be going to bed soon
My new room! ...and I guess sam's new room too...


this room is way bigger than my room at my apartment...but it's full of boxes and junk right now...I need to clean it up...

Quote of the Day: This requires a little background info: Taylor's favorite song right now is Something Beautiful by Needtobreathe, she was in the middle of singing twinkle twinkle when jeremy started playing Something Beautiful so then taylor was singing "up above the world so high like a something beautiful"
I tried to get a picture of her singing...but she just had to pose...she's so much like her mama


No comments:

Post a Comment