Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 151: Happy 30th!!

Today is my beautiful sister's 30th Birthday!


I think my sister is one of the most amazing people in my life. As a baby I would sleep on her stomach. When I was little she'd stay home from school to take care of me when I was sick. In middle school she would drive me to school and pick me up after she got off work so that I didn't have to ride the bus. In high school she came down for my proms to do my hair and help me get ready. In college she let me wash my clothes at her house and live there during the summers. Most importantly, she is a great example of a Christian woman. She has always encouraged me and given me advice when I need it. She has always been there when I've needed her and even though she sometimes treats me a little more like her child than her sister, I'm grateful for that. I'd do anything for her...including changing Blake's stinky diapers... and now at age 30 my dear sister is going on a mission trip to Costa Rica, has 2 gorgeous daughters, a wonderful husband, a job that she loves, and she is training for the Chicago Marathon... I am so happy for her and proud of her for everything that she's accomplished.

Happy Birthday Ren! I love you!!

Quote of the Day:
"So, I've been to a crack house" ~Tara

1 comment:

  1. Aww!! How sweet!! That sounds like something right out of a really good book!! : )

    ReplyDelete