Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 131: Doctor's Appointment

I spent the morning painting the girls' new bunk beds.


But I had a doctor's appointment so Jeremy had to take over

Note to self: When they say that the oil based paint you are using only comes off with paint thinner...they mean it

So I'm pretty sure that this was my 1st Dr. Appointment in like 10 years...and it's weird being on the patient side of things. I had to sit in the little exam room for a while, so I got pretty familiar with the posters on the walls. One was about allergens and it had pictures of dogs, cats, dust, dust mites, and cockroaches....except the cockroach's picture didn't really look like a cockroach...

Oh and turns out I have a pinched nerve in my back from sleeping in my parent's guest bedroom....yay...so I started taking a little cocktail of prescriptions...If you talk to me and I get overly dramatic or moodier than usual then I'm sorry...it might just be all the medication/pain that I am currently dealing with...

...and I'm not really supposed to walk if it hurts...and we went shopping...hello motorized cart...


but I had to get a body pillow to sleep with to help with body alignment and all that jazz and it looks like a giraffe!


Quote of the Day:
"I wish I were a giraffe" ~Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment