Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 138: Cricket

Everyone knows that I hate bugs. Well the other night my sister put a fake cricket in my bed and I didn't freak out when I found it, I actually kinda laughed.


(I took this picture with my phone...so its not so great)

But now Taylor has discovered that you can play a trick by putting that little cricket in people's beds and she has decided to run around the house putting it in someone's bed and then telling them to go look. Once we finally convinced her that was not the way to do it she put the cricket down in the kitchen and I have since then come across that thing 3 times and did a double take each time because it looks more real when you just glance at it. I'm about ready to throw that darn cricket in the trash...but when I told Taylor that she said "it's ok Jessica, it's just pretend"...

And apparently my bed is the cool place to be, because every time I come in my room the girls are in it giggling like crazy.


....come to find out they were putting the cricket in my bed...again

No comments:

Post a Comment