Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 62: Celebratory Muffins


These are the major events of my day:
  • I passed my exit exam!!! Woohoo!
  • I discovered that when I’m home alone for long periods of time, I get bored and lonely, so I eat. And I eat. And if my roommate didn’t come home today then I would be about the size of a blue whale in a matter of days.
  • Not having to study for the exit exam is giving me lots of free time
  • I felt like I should celebrate my accomplishment by doing something…so keeping with my feeding frenzy, I made muffins…celebratory muffins…
  • All this extra free time is strange...
  • I went to lunch with Amy and Ansley to celebrate our passing grades (I was eating…again)
  • I ate another muffin (I’m like that “If you give a mouse a cookie” book, except with muffins, wait that’s a book too! …except it’s about a moose: “If you give a moose a muffin”)
  • I read way too many children’s books
  • Andrea FINALLY got home!!!!
  • Now I’m eating another muffin…someone needs to come take these darn muffins away from me!
  • Also I just realized that I used to not like muffins. In fact, I used to complain when my parents would make them for breakfast...and now I eat them like popcorn
Quote of the Day:
"AHHHH bite bird brain BITE ME" ~ Amy
"Haha, I assume you mean Mrs. S" ~me
"Yes, of course. Man mufasa should eat her" ~Amy

"You know what?! I’m muslim. Yay allah." ~Amy

1 comment:

  1. haha, that was part of the imaginary conversation that Amy was having with the lord...which makes it sound even funnier because Amy wasn't talking to God...

    ReplyDelete