Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 66: I feel like a leprechaun

So I was helping in the nursery at my parent's church and I found one of the coolest toys ever!


Transformers were the best toys ever! It's like having 2 toys in one! ...this is obviously a rip off of the real transformers, but it's still way cooler than some dumb barbie

You can't really see it, but there is a rainbow in the middle of this picture. It was in front of me on my entire drive back to Milledgeville.


I felt like a leprechaun...I just wish that I really was driving towards a pot of gold...that would be nice.

Quote of the Day:
"So I have a compliment for you! Jessica noticed that your voice is changing!" ~my dad
...I still don't see how that is a compliment or why you would tell that to a teenage boy...

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...your voice is changing....oh goodness...I love strange parental comments

    ReplyDelete