Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 76: He looks like a leprechaun

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I got to sleep in, hang out with some friends, watch a little UFC, and I learned that Andrea can be quite hilarious....

I also got to hang out with Tara! We go to the same school yet I almost never see her


I don't really know why we all decided to only sit on this one couch...


Casey needs a new green shirt


Quote of the Day:
"Aww, you look like St. Patrick's Day!"~ Tara

"This tastes like a Christmas tree"~ some girl I met

"I want to pick daffodils! I always want to pick the lord's daffodils, but he's always there and he might notice me picking them...if you ever notice them missing then don't be surprised to find them in our house cause I probably picked them..."~ Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment