Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 85: Who said anything about shrooms?

I had a very happy and successful day! I went shopping with my sister and found dresses for graduation/pinning!!! Everything I tried on actually fit me, which doesn't happen very often, so that was pretty exciting. Then we took the girls to a birthday party
Taylor got a turtle tattoo


Blake talked on the phone the whole time


Then I went to Mellow Mushroom with some friends


Sarah sang along to the music


"Hey, can you get up? I have to pee"
"...I'm singing"

and Jonathan and I are both ADD (he is actually ADD, I'm just hyper sometimes), so we decided to make flowers....

I also made a lily, which we discovered can be spun like a top. It was pretty exciting

Quote of the Day:
"No its fine, my thigh is just on fire right now, but its quite alright"

No comments:

Post a Comment