Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 65: Modern Warfare

So I got to spend the day with my family celebrating my birthday (which was like a month ago). But if you translate "celebrate Jessica's Birthday" into boy language that means "let's play Modern Warfare endlessly for hours." I think my brother's only wanted me to play cause they needed a 4th person, I'm better than my dad, and I yell out random crap whenever I die.
Besides playing Modern Warfare, we also had dinner and an ice-cream cake.

my cake and candle...and it still took me 2 tries to blow it out...


My Nephew. Don't you like how he's using 2 spoons


My other nephew! ...well almost, he's still baking

Quote of the Day:
"Quit knifing me in the back and face me like a man, You Pansy!"
"...but I like hearing you die..." ~Timothy

"You don't have a small noggin Jay, it's just reality" ~Daniel

1 comment: