Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67: "My precious"


The only good thing about Mondays:

Sheldon is the best. I would marry him.

So, I almost always dream when I sleep, and I always have really weird dreams, and usually someone dies or death is somehow involved. Well, I had my latest weird death dream was last week. In it I was home alone and someone broke into my house and I hit him in the head with a baseball bat (which I don't even have a bat...but maybe I should get one) and then I called the cops. But the guy was bleeding pretty bad and I had this inner turmoil of whether or not I should try to help him. As a nurse, I feel obligated to help and at least try to stop the bleeding...but the guy also just broke into my house and what if he was just faking it and was waiting for me to check on him... and then I woke up. So, I don't know what I would do in that situation...but when I told Amy about it she said that someone I know must be getting married. Cause when you dream about death it means someone is getting married....which I thought was a rather nice correlation... but it could be true because practically everyone I know is getting married (or already is married)

Quote of the Day:

"So what if my facial expressions tick you off?? What you see is what you get.........real, honest, mature, competent and not one ounce of BS...." ~Mrs. Grier (perhaps my favorite teacher ever)

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH! That episode was so funny. And it is the best part of Mondays, even if I don't usually watch it on Monday. I would marry him too.

    ReplyDelete