Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 79: "Welcome to the baby shower"

Busy, busy day. First breakfast with the boys, then some flower and food arranging, then Courtney's Baby Shower:

all my sisters

2 of my best friends from high school


...its strange that they're both married and Courtney's gonna have a baby soon...I feel old

then I got lost on the way to a friend's house, then a CPR class, then dinner at Courtney and Daniel's house, then a trip to Lowe's:


we were in Lowe's entirely way too long...

Quote of the Day:
"How do you walk on those things?!"~ Mrs. Laurie
"My feet?" ~ Courtney

"Our Aunt made out with a cousin...I think he's a 2nd or 3rd cousin"~ Courtney
"Everybody is our cousin according to Grandma" ~ Justin

"I want roller skates like that!"~ Courtney
"...that's a car"~ Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment