Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 84: IKEA

Another fun filled day with some pretty amazing people! I went to IKEA for the first time and it is pretty much the coolest place ever! There's lots of cool stuff but I think my favorite thing were the arrows. They have arrows that tell you where to go! So if you get lost (like I often do) then you can just look down and there are arrows that tell you which way to go!


I realize that I am probably overly excited about these arrows, but they really were cool! And it's the little things that make life interesting...right? I wish there were arrows at the hospital to tell me where to go...half the time I just stand in one spot and turn in a circle until I figure out where I am. If I built a hospital, then I would put arrows on the floor...I kinda want to put arrows in my house now...except I don't know where they should lead to...my bedroom? that might confuse people if they come over to visit... but if they were glow in the dark arrows then I wouldn't have to turn on any lights downstairs when I get home from work!

We found a cookbook in English...but I don't think any kids would want to eat that stuff...


Ansley found her future bedroom


the big alligator ated the baby


...and there's an arrow behind Mere's head!

Chicken Lo Mein, yum!

This was perhaps the best chinese food I've ever eaten! Actually it was the best chinese food I've ever eaten AND I ate it with chop sticks! (It's ok for you to be impressed because I am pretty talented!)

Quote of the Day:
"When I get married I want to make sure................... I just want that"~ Ansley

No comments:

Post a Comment