Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 89: Elephant Toes

The weather was absolutely beautiful today! I went on a walk around town with some friends and just enjoyed the sunshine while I could. We also took some random pictures....

The Depot



I just love these girls!

I also got to be a part of the return of Phase 10 Tuesdays!! Beth won, as always...but it was still lots of fun! Then Sarah came over and stayed the night and we had an epic skype/google video chat/phone conversation with David, Jonathan, and Matt....it was pretty awesome.

Quotes of the Day:
"I get dizzy and I have to take drugs, then I fall into a coma and wake up, and I'm ok"~ Amy

"I got you a present! It's from my happy meal. It's a dragon! Cause you like dragons!"~ Sarah

"Yeah he's lost. He doesn't know what to do by himself out in the wild"~ Matt (aka Larry)

"Pokemon is making a comeback!"~ Jonathan

"I don't use the bad cuss words, I just use the baby ones"~ Robin

"Because you're married! ...and your wife's right there"~ Me

"The phasebook gods love me!"~ Beth

"Thank the freakin' lord!"~ Beth

"Nothing better than beer in a cinderella cup"~ Beth


(in case you were wondering, this was my blueberry beer that beth shared with me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment